PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
Under no circumstances may a user of the Site (i) frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any part of the Site; (ii) gather, obtain, use, access or otherwise copy any part of the Site by using any bot, spider, crawler, spy ware, engine, device, software or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind; (iii) use the Site or any features available on the Site in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site; or (iv) engage in any activity that interferes with another user’s access, use or enjoyment of this Site.
Links to and from Other Websites
The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
· Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
· You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
· You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
· If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
· If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
· Modify copies of any materials from this site.
· Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
· Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: [email protected]
The Company name, the terms, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
· In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
· For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
· To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
· To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
· Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
· Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
· Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
· Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
· Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
· Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
· Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY SPECIFIC COMMITMENTS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THIS SITE. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT: (A) THE CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE; (B) THE SPECIFIC FEATURES OF THIS SITE, OR ITS ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS; OR (C) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE OF DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THIS SITE, OR ANY INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE. THE FOREGOING PROVISION APPLIES TO ALL CLAIMS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM IS ASSERTED BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. THE COMPANY’S AND ITS AFFILIATES’ TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED $100 USD.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, the limitations above may not apply to you.
The Company always welcomes suggestions and comments regarding the Site or its products and services. Any comments or suggestions submitted to the Company, through the Site or otherwise, will become the Company’s property upon their submission, and the Company may use such comments or suggestions without any further obligation or attribution to you.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance
If you have any copyright concerns about any materials posted on this Site, please let us know. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. § 512). Unless otherwise stated in any specific DMCA designation provided by the Company, please provide us with written notice (“Notice”) by contacting our Designated Agent at the following address:
DMCA Designated Agent
Origins Education, LLC
2011 S 4th St W
Missoula, MT 59801
email: [email protected]
To be effective, the Notice must include the following:
A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner (“Complaining Party”), of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed upon;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address;
Identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site (“Infringing Material”), and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate such material on the Site;
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed upon (“Infringed Material”), or if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by a single Notice, a list of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (please be specific as to which Infringing Material is infringing on which Infringed Material);
A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of Infringing Material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
General Information; Governing Law